Welcome to the Brazos Association for Classical Horsemanship (BACH) Schooling Series! Each year BACH hosts schooling shows to provide a safe, relaxed, and fun environment for all riders.
We offer Junior/Young Rider and Adult Equitation Classes, Intro through FEI tests, Freestyle classes, USEA tests, Western Dressage, Prix Caprilli, and Gaited Dressage (with Judge’s approval)!
BACH Members only pay $15 per class, and non-members pay $20! (Additional office fee, and ground or stall fees). If you are not currently a member of BACH, you may turn in an application with your prize list. For Membership Form see here: https://bachdressage.org/membership/
Riders will be eligible for class prizes as well as the following:
- HDS Member Junior/YR and Adult Amateur High Point
- High Score of the day for Junior, Young Rider, and Adult Amateur
- “Kick On” Award for most valiant effort!
Don’t forget to sign up for Year-End Awards – find more information about awards here. Riders who compete in at least 1 show and 2 classes will qualify for BACH end of the year points and prizes!
BACH Schooling shows are recognized by HDS and count towards their End of Year Schooling Show Awards! To be eligible for HDS High Point Schooling Show Awards, and for scores to count towards their End of Year Awards Program, you must be a current member. Any individual may become an HDS member AT THE SHOW by completing the HDS Membership application and paying the membership fee. Application can be found on the HDS website: http://houstondressagesociety.org/
Our entry forms are now entirely online! We use StriderPro for online entry, where you can also submit your Coggins and find each show’s liability form. Complete entries are required. Links to sign up are coming soon!
Please note that we are still experiencing a pandemic, and we have implemented the following rules to keep our shows safe:
- Non-competing guests will be limited to one per rider, with the exception of one additional parent for competitors who are minors.
- Each guest will be required to pre-register with the rider’s show form, and only guests on the list will be allowed to enter the show facility.
- All attendees will be required to wear at all times, unless mounted, appropriately fitting face masks that completely and snugly cover the nose and mouth with two or more layers of fabric, according to CDC guidelines. The following will not count as appropriate face masks: neck gaiters, bandanas, mesh or vented masks, or any other covering that does not adequately protect both the wearer and others, according to BACH’s discretion. Failure for a rider or his or her guest to follow these rules may result in disqualification.
- All attendees will maintain six feet of social distance between themselves and any non-household members.
- Failure of a rider or his or her guest to follow these rules may result in disqualification.
If you are interested in volunteering, click here to learn more!
Spring BACH Show | March 13
Guzman’s 2N’s Ranch, Brenham, TX
Judge: Becky Brown, “L”
ENTRIES CLOSED – Thank you to our Volunteers & Participants!
Ride-A-Test | May 8
Diamond Oak Stables
Judge: Celeste Brown “L”
ENTRIES CLOSED – Thank you participants!
Summer Virtual Show | June 16 – July 8, Results July 15
Better Dressage Scores
PRIZE LIST AVAILABLE NOW, ENTRIES ACCEPTED STARTING JUNE 16TH
Fall BACH Show & Costume Contest | October 30
Denali Sporthorses, Iola, TX
Judge: Grace Harris “L”
PRIZE LIST COMING SOON
Winter BACH Show | December 4
Topsider Farm, College Station, TX
Judge: Pam Fowler Grace “L”
PRIZE LIST COMING SOON