September Schooling Show Postponed

Unfortunately, with the amount of rain we have had all week and the amount of rain anticipated for Saturday, we do not feel that we can safely hold the show this weekend.  We will work on rescheduling the show for a different date and we will get details to you as soon as we can.  When we have the date, you can decide if you would like us to hold your entry for that show or if you would like your entry check voided or applied to one of our already scheduled November shows.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.  This was a tough call to make but we are trying to keep everyone safe.
Gwen Levine, Show Secretary
Julie Brown, BACH President
Michele Voorhees, Show Manager